For getting certificate of our online programs, you should follow below instructions:
- You have to be registered in the course
- If course include series of Modules then you have to attend all Modules as we will issue certificate of complete course and we will not issue certificate of individual modules
- To prove your attendance, you have to mark your attendance by entering correct Attendance Claim Code by login into your account. This Attendance Claim Code will be announced by our trainer/moderator during session. You have to note down this code and after the end of the session you should enter this code by going to Unattended Courses Tab.
- You should follow above steps for all modules
- If you enter correct code of complete course/modules then this course will be shifted to the Attended Courses Tab.
- Certificate will be issued after marking of attendance of complete course/modules.
- If for any reason you were not able to note down attendance claim code during the session, then you have to watch recorded video from your account area to get attendance claim code, NICE team will never reveal code to anyone.
Attendance of our physical programs is done at the venue.
Please note, our main focus is to provide you knowledge and certificates are secondary motive. We don’t want to become certificate distribution factory. So we will strictly follow our above guidelines. We also request you to focus on getting knowledge first as only certificates without knowledge is of no use.
If require any clarification please contact us.