NEW IDEAS CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING (NICE) Pvt. Ltd
NICE is a sister company of Alshujaa Building Contracting deals in Roads and Pavements, Drainage and Retaining Structures, Signcraft installation, Irrigation and Flood Control System, Sevarage Works, Water Supply, General Civil Engineering Works, Slope Protection System, Concrete Repairs, Soil Investigation and Stabilization, Landscaping & Horticulture, Reclamation Works, General Buildings and Maintenance & Water Proofing. Our main objective is to standardize the construction procedure as per international standard specification and quality control.
Satisfaction of clients remained our prime importance, which has proved since its inception. We have consultants approach in handling the constructions of any magnitude of works. Benefit to mankind is our heart fully desire and we are sure to win cooperation and help from all parts of life. We earnestly look forward to contribute to the world, towards better life, higher standard of living, better and more utilization of resources, less ignorance and poverty and better set of examples to the upcoming generation.
We have experienced & well qualified Engineers and Technical personnel dedicated to work this esteemed Organization. We possess latest construction machinery which is in operation for various projects in hand. We have latest software’s technology i.e, computer system, setup technology. All this effort is in line with the world standard of contractor’s, aims and objectives.
We at New IDEAS CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING (NICE) Pvt. Ltd. are dedicated to provide safe, cost effective technical solutions and services to the upstream industry in its core specialties.
We are committed to provide effective solutions to meet our clients requirements and ensure quality in job execution to maximize the returns in the fields of Construction & Engineering.
We shall remain focused on our core specialties and we shall continuously strive to develop new solutions and services that fulfill our clients future needs.
- To promote its employee’s motivation and dedication to customer services;
- To demonstrate management and employee’s commitment to provide our clients with superior services quality;
- To produce customer focused solutions as cornerstone for our future growth.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
- To set higher standards of professionalism in the field of Civil Engineering, Planning of hydro power project and to help maintain them.
- To see that proper blend of Civil Engineering, Architecture, and Town planning social service is developed and maintained so that the projects become more suitable, acceptable and useful to the community at large.
- To raise the standard services to public at large in Pakistan as well as other Countries.
- To see that the human being as well as natural resources are better exploited and utilized in more economical way.
Raja Faisal Hayat Khan is registered engineer of Pakistan Engineering Council having four years’ experience in the field of Civil Engineering. In this tenure, he has done several projects in the relevant field including:
As a Site Engineer at NLC on Construction of Metro Bus Project Package II Rawalpindi (2014)
- As a Site Engineer at ZKB on Construction of Interchange at Karal Intersection on Expressway- Islamabad (2016-17)
- As a Civil Engineer at Al-Shujaa Building Contracting on Construction of Palace of Sheikh Sultan – Al – Qasami Sharjah (2017)
- As a Civil Engineer at Al-Shujaa Building Contracting on Construction of Palace of Sheikh Abdul-Aziz Sharjah (2017)
- As a Civil Engineer at Al-Shujaa Building Contracting on Construction of Palace of Sheikh Khalid Sharjah (2017)
He has hands on command on AutoCAD, Slope/W, SAP-2000, Primavera & Autodesk Rivet.
Munawar Iqbal having more than a decade experience in the field of Construction & Engineering. In this period, he has done several projects including:
- As a Surveyor at M/S S.K.B (Pvt.) Ltd. on Sabakzai Dam, Zhob (2006-07)
- As a Site-Engineer at M/S Raja Adalat Khan (Pvt.) Ltd. on Ghazi Jahri Kasha Road, Haripur (2007-08)
- As a Site-Engineer at Sheen Ghar Construction Company on Karak-Sabirabad Road (2008-09)
- As a Site-Inspector at ACE Consultant on Kuza Bandai-Segram Road, Swat (2009-10)
- As a Site-Inspector at Consultant Associates on Manki Sharif-Malang Baba Road, Nowshera (2010-11)
- As a Site-Inspector at Engineering Associates on Ghaziabad-Basharyal Road (2011)
- As a Site-Inspector at ACE on Kanju-Madyan Road (2011-12)
- As a Deputy Project Manager at ZKB on Chakdara-Kalam Road (2013-15)
- As a Site Inspector at AZEA Consultant on Sargodha-Mianwali-Bannu Road (2015-16)
- As a Construction Manager at ZKB on Karal-Khanna & Sohan Interchange (Islamabad) 2017
- As a Project Manager at SGEC-KAC-AMC on Rehabilitation of N-95 Section I & II (Swat) 2017